Thursday, January 2, 2014

All About Titanic Movie

All About Titanic Movie 


That romantic love story which was on the board of the Titanic made by the famous director , Steven Spelberg and acted by Leonardo di Caprio as Jack and kate winslte as Rose
and here is some pictures with quotes of the Movie

Jack saved Rose "in every way a person could be saved"


Jack: "I figure life’s a gift, and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you, to make each day count.”


Rose: "It's not up to you to save me, Jack." 
Jack: "You're right...only you can do that."

"Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise."



Did you know: In the scene where the water comes crashing into the Grand Staircase room, the filmmakers only had one chance to get the shot right, since the entire set and furnishings were destroyed once the water came rushing through.


Did you know: Rose, in her old age, owns a Pomeranian which was one of only three dogs known to have survived the disaster.



Rose accepted Jack's invitation to "Make it Count" and lived life to the fullest! 


Fun Fact: Petroleum jelly was used in the sequence where Rose spits on Cal.


Rose: "I don't know the steps!" 
Jack: "Neither do I! Just go with it!"


"You shine up like a new penny."


"You jump, I jump, remember?"


The drawing Jack made entitled "Madame Bijou" wasn't really just any picture. The idea was taken from an old 1933 photograph taken by Brassai called "Bijou."



"Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens. No matter how hopeless."



"Jack, I want you to draw me like one of your French girls. Wearing this...wearing only this."


"I'm the king of the world!"


"I'm not an idiot, I know how the world works. I've got ten bucks in my pocket, I have nothing to offer you and I know that. I understand. But I'm too involved now. You jump, I jump remember?"


"I'm flying, Jack!"


"The china had never been used. The sheets had never been slept in. Titanic was called the 'Ship of Dreams'...and it was. It really was."


"I saw that in a nickelodeon once and I always wanted to do it.


"Promise me you'll survive. That you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise."


Rose: It's so unfair. 
Ruth: Of course it's unfair. We're women. Our choices are never easy



"The last thing I need is another picture of me looking like a porcelain doll."
















No comments:

Post a Comment